subtitle

Life as the textile expert at a regional history museum

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Another Exotic Vacation

Right now I can barely contain my excitement, because later today I will be on vacation and on my way to NORTH DAKOTA.


I know. You are so jealous right now.

I'm going to hang out with my mom's side of the family, eat delicious things, stay in a Victorian themed B&B, and visit a small town museum while I'm there.

But obviously the best part is that my parents and I are TAKING THE TRAIN!


I'm realizing that over the last few years I've been making many trips to middle states, including IndianaKansas and Montana. And while I haven't been adding stamps in my passport, I usually have a great time seeing places that are very different than Seattle. Plus, the fun factor goes way up when train travel is part of the deal.

Oh, did I mention I'm TAKING THE TRAIN!!!!


Seriously, I am barely holding it together right now. I'll file a full report when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment